Clerks vacancies in Karnataka Bank
Here is the details about Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2011, Karnataka Bank recruitment 2011 vacancies for Clerks.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2011, Karnataka Bank inviting people to offers exciting opportunities of dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches, Offices located mainly in Northe India, West Bangal, Maharashtra, Orissa.
Qualification Required :
- Candidate should be Graduated with a minimum percentage 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
- Candidates born on 31.01.1983 or after the specified date are eligible.
Age Limit: 28 Yrs as on 01.02.2011
- Written Test on 27-03-2011 at Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi
- Seleted candidates in written test will be taken to interview.
Application Fees Details: For this Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2011 clerks vacancies application fees Rs.200 (Rs.150, in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be paid by way of Demand Draft favouring “Karnataka Bank Limited” payable at Mangalore, Karnataka State.
Last Date :19th February 2011
How to Apply: For this Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2011 clerks vacancies Applications neatly written or typed in accordance with the specified proforma should be sent to
For more Information: